A simple pair of vehicle magnetics can turn even your personal vehicle into a moving advertisement for your company. When being able to remove your advertisement is important, vehicle magnetics are the way to go. The standard size is 12″ x 24″ but for vehicles with a much larger flat surface area, vehicle magnets can be made larger. Sitting at a red light or parked on a job site, vehicle magnetics will help get your message out.
12″ x 24″ Vehicle Magnetic
– Only affix to smooth, flat, or gently curved metallic surfaces.
– Make sure the entire magnetic is flat against the metal surface. If a corner or edge of the magnetic is curled up so that it is not completely flat, the magnetic will blow off the vehicle.
– If you place the magnet in the wrong position, completely remove the magnet from the surface and reaffix. Do not pull the magnet across the surface, or it may scratch the painted surface of the vehicle caused by the high magnetic strength and friction by dragging the magnetic across the vehicle. Gently lift one side and lift the entire magnetic off of the vehicle without dragging it across the surface.
– Avoid use on horizontal metal surfaces exposed to direct sunlight (such as automobile hoods) or temperatures exceeding 150? F.
– Avoid use on non-metallic body fillers such as bondo, simulated wood grain siding, and repainted surfaces.
– Be aware that long-term use on surfaces frequently exposed to sunlight (such as vehicles) can result in uneven fading of the surface because the magnet-covered area is shielded from ultraviolet rays.
– Do not stack with magnetic sides facing each other.
– Store on a smooth, dry steel surface (refrigerator, file cabinet, washer, dryer) Cleaning Flexible Magnet
– To guard against moisture and dirt buildup between the magnet and the vehicle, remove the magnet every two to three days.
– Clean both the magnet and metal surface with mild detergent; wipe with a soft cloth or allow to air-dry.
– Not all vehicles are made of steel. Some vehicles use combinations of steel, aluminum, plastic, and/or fiberglass. These magnets are for use only on painted
steel. Please check the area of your vehicle where you are planning to use these magnets with a magnet to determine that it is steel. Magnets are not returnable.
– Our magnets are cut from high quality 30 mil outdoor sheeting. With proper care they should last many years. With proper installation magnets will remain
on vehicle at legal highway speeds, however we cannot be responsible for loss from vehicle. When parking vehicle in “questionable” areas, remember that
magnets can be removed by others. When in doubt remove magnets and store temporarily on a flat surface.
– It is recommended that magnets be removed when washing your vehicle, especially in a commercial car wash where they may be damaged or removed by their equipment.
10421 Old Manchaca Road, Suite 510
Austin, Texas 78748